We are continually working to build-up our website with tools and resources to assist our customers. Tools which can be utilised to start planning your finance, compare Jade's cheap truck finance with other quotes you may have sourced or seen and to do preliminary work in how you may like your loan structured. The latest addition we have loaded up to our site is our Truck Loan Comparison Calculator. A self-serve function which allows you to quickly and easily see and utilise the cheap interest rates that Jade Truck loans is currently achieving across our loan types and our other commercial finance products.
Loan Comparison Calculator: Overview
One of the key questions we know is top of mind for operators seeking a truck loan, is what is the interest rate on the different types of loan products? This new comparison tool allows you to see for yourself.
Jade Truck Loans offers the full range of truck finance products – Chattel Mortgage for heavy vehicles loans, Rent-to-Own, Truck Leasing and Commercial Hire Purchase. We advise that customers refer to their accountant in selecting the loan type that best suits their accounting method, balance sheet strategy, treatment of GST and tax deductions and other financial objectives.
But for many borrowers, it can be the interest rate that is the deciding factor. Interest rates vary across loan products based on a range of factors. While every loan is negotiated individually, we display the interest rates we are currently achieving on different loan types so you can see for yourself. And you can use the chart to go that step further and see what repayments you can achieve.
Using the Comparison Calculator
Not simply for display purposes, the Jade Truck Loans Comparison is a self-serve calculator. It’s easy to use and completely free of charge to use and in using this function you are under no obligation to proceed with a loan.
- The chart lists a selection of different loans available through Jade Truck Loans. These include loans for truck purchases and other business purposes such as non-bank overdrafts and general business loans.
- Against each finance product is the interest rate we are currently achieving on that loan type. The interest rate displayed will be for the date as indicated and may change over time as factors impacting interest rates have their effect.
- Above the chart are two fields: loan amount and loan term. You simply enter the amount you would like for your truck loan or other business loan and the number of years that you would prefer to repay that loan.
- Immediately, the auto-calculation function works to calculate repayments based solely on those values. Change the amount or term and see how the repayment changes.
The device doesn’t store the results, so if you want to refer to the results later, don’t forget to make a note.
Utilising the Results
The results calculated on our loan comparison calculator can be utilised to assist you in a number of ways:-
- Selecting which loan product for your truck loan. This decision should also involve consideration of other aspects of the loan product. Certain features and benefits of a particular loan type may be more significant to your individual business. Speak with your accountant if in doubt.
- Getting an idea of what priced trucks you may want to purchase. Purchase price is one thing, but knowing what that price actually means in terms of loan repayments can be far more significant.
- Deciding if you will request a no deposit truck loan (loan for the full purchase price) or if you will reduce the total loan amount by paying a deposit to the seller.
This function is extremely useful but should be utilised by keeping in mind some key factors. We have detailed these in the disclaimer but reinforce this is only an estimate as the fees and charges applicable to a loan are not included and different interest rates may be offered. Also, the comparison calculator doesn’t allow for a balloon/residual.
Loan Comparison v Loan Calculator
If you’ve been browsing our website, you’ll have noticed that we also offer a truck loan calculator. If so, you’re probably wondering, what’s the difference between these two finance tools? The comparison calculator lists all the different interest rates in the one chart so you can compare rough repayments across our loan portfolio.
The Loan Calculator allows you to enter specific values including a balloon/residual to assist with comparing different trucks and to start planning how you might like your loan structured.
They have different purposes but also work together.
Confirming the Calculator
Our suite of truck loan calculators are designed to serve as handy, user-friendly tools for your initial planning stages. While they offer a general perspective on possible repayment structures, it's crucial to understand that these are generic devices and are best suited for preliminary use. Therefore, if you're seeking a precise and tailored understanding of your Truck Loan products, the next logical step is to request a firm quote on your truck loan. Thankfully, we've made this process straightforward and hassle-free. You can effortlessly obtain a quote by clicking the 'request a quote' button on our website or, if you prefer a direct conversation, feel free to give us a call and discuss your requirements with one of our seasoned consultants.
We sincerely hope that our revamped resources provide invaluable insights as you journey towards securing your ideal Jade Truck Loans finance deal.
For more information, a quick quote or to apply for a truck loan, contact Jade Truck Loans on 1300 000 003.
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION AND THE DETAILS WHICH HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN THE ARTICLE IS PROVIDED AS GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. THERE IS NO INTENTION THAT THIS BE THE ONLY SOURCE OF FINANCIAL INFORMATIOIN FOR THE READER. IT IS INTENDED AS GENERAL IN NATURE. IF A READER CONSIDER THEY REQUIRE FINANCIAL ADVICE AROUND THEIR OWN PERSONAL FINANCES, THEY ARE DIRECTED TO CONSULT WITH A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ANY ERRORS OR MISREPRESENTATIONS OF DATA, FIGURES, FEATURES AND INFORMATION AS SOURCED FROM OTHER SOURCES SUCH AS MANUFACTURERS OR GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS AND AUTHORITIES.