Attention heavy-duty truck operators: the highly anticipated Hino 700 Series has made its debut! In a statement featured on the Hino website, the company proudly presents this brand-new vehicle as their safest truck offering to date. Notably, the Hino 700 Series not only complies with the rigorous Euro 6 emission standards, but it also offers an expanded range of axle configurations, transmission choices, and engine power ratings.
The spokesperson for Hino, Daniel Petrovski, said that the new Hino 700 breaks new ground in terms of safety and the company’s commitment to the environment while delivering an enhanced driving experience. Mr Petrovski mentioned that significant focus was given to driver needs in the design of the new 700. Recognising that the driver’s cab is effectively their office and the home when away on long routes.
New Hino 700 Truck Series: Key Features
- Billed as the ‘safest Hino ever’ the new 700 has Driver Monitor add to the SmartSafe pack. This pack is already an extremely comprehensive package of driver assists with Pre-Collision System, Autonomous Emergency Braking, Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Warning, Vehicle Stability Control and Reverse Camera amongst other features.
- In the engine range, buyers will find a new Euro 6 A0 9C 9 litre option added to the E13C 13 litre already available in the range.
- The key models in the new line-up include the 6x2 and 4x2 rigid and 6x4 and 8x4 models for the heavy end of the work scale. Buyers can also select from an automated manual or a true automatic transmission.
- Braking performance has been improved with the EBS and Hino’s taper roller braking system. The 700 also includes the Jacobs Engine Brake and is the only heavy-duty Japanese truck to include this feature.
- The 700 continues the Hino trend established with the 500 providing a more contemporary and highly functional interior. Comfort and practicality combine in a UN ECE R29 compliant cab and with an intelligent multimedia unit complete with a 6.5” touchscreen.
- An improved, wrap-around style dash enhances the ergonomics for the driver.
- The tilt and telescopic steering wheel allow the driver to set their preferred driving position.
- 7” multi-information LCD display for the driver instrument panel.
- Appearance-wise, the chrome grille has been enlarged, LED headlamps with the daytime running lights have been set into the bumper. Buyers are supported with Hino’s 3 years/500,000 km warranty.
Check out the full range of models and variations in the new Hino 700 Series.
CheapTruck Financing Options for Hino 700 Series
Buyers of the new Hino 700 Series heavy-duty truck range have the choice of our full portfolio of truck loan products which include:
- Truck Chattel Mortgage
- Truck Leasing
- Truck Rent to Own
- Truck Hire Purchase or Commercial Hire Purchase for Heavy Vehicles
Although Chattel Mortgage has gained prominence as of late due to its alignment with IAWO and temporary full expensing, it’s important to note that all commercial finance options encompass tax-deductible components. When determining the most fitting loan type, we strongly advise our customers to initiate a discussion with their accountant. The divergences among finance products often pertain to accounting considerations and alignment with business financial goals. Typically, the business’s accountant is the most suitable resource to provide guidance on these matters.
Once the finance type is selected, your Jade Truck Loans consultant will source the cheapest offer from across our vast lender network. Head over to our truck loan interest rate tool to find the best finance deals.
All truck loans arranged through Jade include:
- Our cheap interest rate commitment. The interest rate achieved is fixed for the complete finance period so our customers can plan and manage cash flow over the term of the loan.
- The repayments and loan terms are fixed.
- Terms of up to 7 years are available.
- No deposit truck finance is available so the entire ticket price of your Hino 700 can be covered by the loan.
- Pre-approved finance is available so you can organise your loan prior to visiting the dealership and be well-placed to strike a deal on the spot. With some automakers facing production delays due to the microchip shortage globally, being able to order asap could be advantageous.
Low Doc and No Doc Truck Loan Options
Jade Truck Loans offers a specialized Low Doc and No Doc Truck Loans service tailored to meet the needs of start-up operators and individuals who may not possess all the requisite financial documentation traditionally requested by banks for loan applications. Leveraging our network of expert non-bank lenders, we boast a commendable history of successfully securing practical and economical truck loan solutions for customers situated in these circumstances.
These loan categories require:
- A current ABN and ID
- Good credit profile
- GST registration is not essential but can be viewed favourably
- Where possible, some quantity of financial records, even simply prepared accounts to accompany and support the application can contribute to a better outcome
At Jade Truck Loans, our cheap interest rates are available on these loans for well-rated applicants. The application can be made via our normal channels, either online or over the phone.
To start working up your plan to purchase a new Hino 700 Series, head to our Truck Loan Calculator and work out repayment estimates on the lending product of your choice.
Contact 1300 000 003 for a quote on a loan for a new Hino 700 Series.
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS ISSUED PURELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF GENERAL INFORMATION PROVISION. IT IS NOT TO BE TAKEN AS THE ONLY SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR BASING FINANCIAL DECISION-MAKING. THOSE REQUIRING FINANCIAL GUIDANCE AND ADVICE SHOULD CONSULT WITH THEIR FINANCIAL CONSULTANT OR ADVISOR. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ANY MISREPRESENTATION OF POLICIES, DATA OR ERRORS IN THIS CONTENT.