In early June 2020, Hino Australia announced that their Hino 500 Series GT 1528 was now available for sale in dealerships across the country. The company spokesperson acknowledged that especially in the devastating bushfires and other natural disasters, emergency services used their trusty 500 Series vehicles in challenging terrain and the upgrades with the new model should provide even better performance.
What changes? Looks the same as earlier models? The new 500 Series GT 1528 may look the same from the outside, but in this case, you’ll need to look closer for the upgrades to torque, payload and all-important power.
We put this new Hino in the spotlight to focus on what’s new and how this robust, off-road warrior may benefit your business.
- Broad appeal and suitability for business in agriculture, infrastructure, construction and mining sectors especially.
- In the J08, power has been increased to 280hp from 215hp (increased to 206kW from 158kW) on the turbocharged 6-cylinder.
- Fully automatic Allison 2500 Series is standard. Enables the driver to better concentrate on any challenging terrain and driving conditions - no need to change gears.
- Turning circle reduced by more than 1m. Good news for business that operate on narrow tracks and on limited-space work sites.
- Front and rear axles upgraded to provide for a GVM increase from 13 tonne to 14.5 tonne.
- Safety is paramount and this Hino model has loads of safety features as standard: reversing camera, cruise control, ABS, heated external mirror, electrically-operated mirrors, improved driver seat which has an integrated safety belt.
- Multimedia unit with hi-def touch screen which supports a range of connectivity options.
- Single or crew cab configuration available.
- Expands the Hino range of solutions for off-road operators
- 3 year or 150,000 klm standard warranty with option to extend.
- Capped price servicing.
Hino is one of the most popular truck manufacturers with many Aussie business operators that are serious about a reliable, powerful and safe vehicle that will perform as promised. Hino sold their first truck in Australia in 1965 and the brand has grown steadily in popularity over 50+ years since.
Buying a New Hino
Whether you’re fighting bushfires, challenging worksite terrain or just demanding customer deadlines, this new Hino might be just the truck to give your business the boost it needs. The new GT 1528 is available in Hino dealerships which are located across Australia.
If you get your Hino purchased and in operation prior to 31 December 2020 you may be in a position to take advantage of the extension to the Instant Asset Write Off (IAWO) stimulus measure which was announced by the Treasurer Josh Frydenberg on 9 June 2020.
This extension was implemented to allow businesses to stick with their investment plans. But if you’d put your investment off due to issues around COVID-19, now could be the time to act. IAWO extension coincides with the release of this new Hino.
Finance for Your Hino
Jade Truck Loans is ready to discuss your finance requirements on your Hino GT 1528, or any other Hino in the range, new or used. We specialise in cheap truck loans at the best interest rates at all times, on new models, old models, from all truck manufacturers.
We provide the full selection of commercial finance products: Truck Leasing, Rent to Own truck finance, Chattel Mortgage for heavy vehicle loans and Commercial Hire Purchase. Which one is best suited to your specific business depends on your accounting method, balance sheet strategy and requirements around GST and tax deductibility. Not all finance types may allow businesses to take advantage of the IAWO.
We advise you consult with your accountant to decide which finance product will deliver the greatest benefits to your business. Then your Jade Truck Loans consultant will get to work to source you a cheap loan quote, assist with paperwork, streamline the process and deliver the best interest rate truck loan for your business.
Our finance broker service is available to all types of businesses: sole trader with ABN, owner-operators, SMEs or the largest fleets on the road. Even if you have no docs, low docs or credit issues, we welcome your call as we may be in a position to source a truck loan solution for you.
To discuss the options for your truck loan requirements contact us on 1300 000 003 to speak with a Jade Truck Loans consultant.
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS FOR GENERAL CONSIDERATION. ANY REFERENCE TO OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT POLICIES HAS BEEN SOURCED FROM AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT AND STATE GOVERNMENT SOURCES. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ANY ERRORS IN PRESENTATION OR INTERPRETATION OF THE FACTS AS PROVIDED BY THESE SOURCES. WE ADVISE ALL INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESSES TO REFER TO THEIR ACCOUNTANT OR FINANCIAL ADVISOR FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE SPECIFIC TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES.