Sneaking into the top 10 best-selling light duty truck brands for 2019 in 8th position was Hyundai. Ahead of Ford and Volkswagen and with a modest increase in sales from the previous year. A feat not achieved by the top 6 which all experienced a downturn in sales. So, with various finance options for credit challenged and regular scenarios, what is driving the interest in Hyundai Trucks? We checked out the range across all categories as an overview for potential buyers.
While reviewing the selection, keep in mind the current low interest rates, Instant Asset Write-Off measure and the Jade Truck Loans commitment to constantly delivering cheap truck loans. All great extra reasons to possibly move forward with purchasing a Hyundai truck.
While maybe not as well-known in the truck industry in Australia as they are known for their passengers cars, Korean-based Hyundai has been manufacturing trucks since 1967 and exports its trucks and buses to over 100 countries.
The company is known for specialising factory-built bodies in the light duty truck category which allow a wide range of businesses to simply ‘drive away’ with their vehicle sorted. These bodies include tippers, Pantechs and steel trays. Hyundai has also added prime movers to their Australian range and in 2020 their medium duty Pavise hits the market.
Hyundai Truck Range
The Hyundai range of factory built bodies may be a clear ‘no-brainer’ for many business operators that are looking for a truck buy that is ready to work. Insider hint - to speed up the process of getting your Hyundai vehicle in your hands, speak with Jade Truck Loans about a pre-approved truck loan.
The range is defined by the smart design of the exterior, spacious cabin and numerous driver comfort and safety assist features including:
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Auto cruise control
- High power assist brake
The range covers a good selection of body types to suit many applications in the light duty sector especially:-
- Steel Tray: A number of models on offer - EX4 and EX6 – this is available in short and medium wheelbase options. This is a versatile truck which is suited for many applications in the construction industry, general delivery and trades that need easy access and transport of their gear and equipment. The engine is a 3.9 litre turbo diesel which is EURO 5 rating.
- Pantech: Ready to load up and deliver, this is available in EX4 and EX6 models, short and medium wheelbase, with GVM 4,500 kg or 6,500 kg depending on model selected.
- Tipper: This model is available in a short wheelbase and has a tray size of 3100 mm long by 1860 mm wide and 350 mm in height. Ideal for moving sand, gravel, soil, and other materials for landscapers, construction, excavation, pool and general building and many more.
- Prime Mover: This is the Excient model which has the company’s Powertec engine and many exciting driver and safety features. Ready to take on loads in many general haulage situations.
- Freezer and Chiller Pantechs: All set up, just choose your option from either the short or the medium wheelbase, and EX4/EX6 and you’re ready to start your rounds powered with the 3.9 litre turbo diesel.
- EX4/EX6/EX8 Chassis: For those that choose to fit their own specialised body, Hyundai offer a number of chassis only models. All have the short and medium wheelbase options and the 3.9 litre turbo diesel engine.
- Pavise: At time of writing, this new medium duty truck is still due for release in Australia so keep an eye on our articles for an overview when it launches. As a teaser, the company states that there will be three chassis choices and different wheelbase options available, 12 speed transmission and many other exciting features apparently inspired by the company’s car range. So this may be the vehicle to get your business moving forward in 2021. No need to wait until it launches to get organised to buy. You can discuss a cheap pre-approved truck loan with a Jade consultant at any time.
Finance for Hyundai Trucks
The Hyundai range has trucks to suit many types of businesses across many industry sectors. To suit all business set-ups, Jade Truck Loans offers the full range of finance products. You have your choice to ensure that the truck loan sourced, negotiated and structured by Jade will work as hard for your business as your Hyundai.
- Rent to Own for Hyundai Trucks
- Truck Leasing for Hyundai
- Chattel Mortgage for truck & trailer financing
- Hyundai Truck Commercial Hire Purchase
While the loan types differ in many elements (refer to our web pages for full details) they all include our signature Jade cheapest interest rates, fixed for the full loan term. The loan term is fixed, the repayments fixed and any balloon/residual/buyback also fixed.
To get fixed with a cheap Jade Truck Loans deal on a new Hyundai truck, just give us a call. You’ll be assigned a consultant who will handle your finance deal through the entire process.
- Quick Quotes
- Fast Approvals
- Prompt Settlement
To arrange a cheap truck loan on a Hyundai Truck contact Jade Truck Loans on 1300 000 003
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION IN OUR ARTICLES IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES AND IN NO WAY IS INTENDED AS THE SOLE SOURCE TO MAKE FINANCIAL DECISIONS OR AS ADVICE IN REGARD TO FINANCIAL INFORMATION. INDIVIDUALS ARE RECOMMENDED TO REFER TO THEIR FINANCIAL ADVISOR OR SEEK ADDITIONAL INDEPENDENT ADVICE IF THEY CONSIDER THEY REQUIRE SO. THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IN REGARD TO GOODS HAS BEEN SOURCED FROM MANUFACTURER AND SUPPLIER SOURCES AND IN REGARD TO GOVERNMENT AND ATO POLICIES AND PROGRAMS FROM RELIABLE SOURCES. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED IF ERRORS HAVE BEEN MADE IN PRESENTING OR INTERPRETING THE INFORMATION AS PRESENTED