For operators considering an upgrade to their line haul vehicles—those operating A or B-doubles and dog trailers—the Australian market offers a rich array of high-quality options. While the vehicles themselves boast reliability and top-tier performance features, the realization of their potential advantages hinges significantly on the acquisition being facilitated through pragmatic and cost-effective truck loans. The absence of such workable financing solutions could ultimately jeopardize the full realization of anticipated returns and benefits, regardless of the inherent qualities of the chosen vehicle.
To achieve the optimum outcome from a commercial heavy vehicle purchase, equal consideration should be given to selection of both the vehicle and truck loans lender and product. Just as the features of different makes and models can vary, so can the offerings, benefits and services provided by truck finance lenders.
Our position as a broker-style lender provides Jade Truck Loans with many advantages and benefits for customers when compared with sourcing finance themselves directly. Advantages such as access to a wider selection of lenders including specialist non-bank lenders that only deal through a select network of brokers. For time-poor business owners who make their first and sometimes only call when finance is required to their bank, our service is a massive benefit.
Add to that the ability to source better interest rates and selection of lender to at least request a quote from becomes clearer. Not so easily determined may be the specific truck to purchase.
Finance for Full Range of Makes and Models
We provide finance for the full range of new heavy-duty vehicles on the Australian market. At the moment, that market is vast and impressive with manufacturers presenting buyers with difficult choices to single out which vehicle will specifically meet their exact needs.
Here’s a few for consideration:-
- DAF offer the XF FTT prime mover with Euro specs and a complete suite of electronically active safety assists. Buyers have their selection of a number of cab styles with the same dimension but varying roof height.
- The Cascadia 126 from Freightliner also features a complete safety equipment fit-out. The standard model is a day cab but options are available for an integrated sleeper cab. A number of power choices are available.
- The Iveco Stralis X-Way in the 6x4 configuration also comes with dynamic safety equipment. The standard version is the high-roof, sleeper cab. This vehicle has a 12.9 litre engine, is Euro 6 compliant and has a 16 speed auto manual transmission.
- Kenworth has the K and the T Series to check out in 6x4 vehicles, also with that essential complete safety equipment suite. The T have variations in cabs – day, sleepers, aero-sleepers, and are powered by a Cummins.
- The Anthem, Super-Liner and Trident from Mack Trucks have safety inclusions from Bendix Wingman Fusion. The cab options vary across the w models. The Mack MP8 13 litre powers the Trident and Anthem.
- Upgraded this year, the TGX from MAN also has those essential dynamic safety systems. The models in the linehaul selection include the TGX 540 with 12.4 litre Euro 5 power and the TGX 26.580 and 26.640 which have the 15.2 litre engine.
- The Actros range from Mercedes-Benz offers buyers a choice of a number of models to suit linehaul operations. M-Cab Classic Space, the L-Cab Classic Space as well the L-Cab Stream Space. You’ll find all with the dynamic safety systems but varying configurations with cabs.
- Also with the complete dynamic safety system suite are the models from Scania – G, R and S, offering different cab options and engine choices.
- Also offering cab variations are the FH models from Volvo. Yes, the full suite of safety systems is included along with the 12.8 litre or 16 litre engine.
- Western Star offer the 5800, 4900 and 4800 models in this category with a number of safety systems and options.
Regardless of the make or model of truck selected, buyers have the same choice of truck loan products to finance their purchase. The choice can be made between Truck Chattel Mortgage, Truck Leasing, Commercial Hire Purchase and Rent to Own. The interest rates vary across the selection of loan products, but this should not form the sole reason for finance selection. The full package of benefits offered by a particular loan product to a specific operation should be considered.
While the choice will depend on aspects of the business especially the accounting methods, Chattel Mortgage is extremely popular at the moment due to its suitability for those looking to take advantage of temporary full expensing tax measures.
No matter the chosen finance product for any heavy-duty truck, Jade Truck Loans specializes in individually securing and negotiating the most cost-effective truck loan offer. This entails tailoring the deal to align seamlessly with the unique needs of the business. The outcome is a hard-working, productivity-focused solution aimed at delivering optimal results across the business spectrum, with a particular emphasis on Cheaper Truck Finance Interest Rates.
Contact Jade Truck Loans on 1300 000 003 for a quote on affordable truck finance on a linehaul heavy-duty truck.
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS ISSUED PURELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF GENERAL INFORMATION PROVISION. IT IS NOT TO BE TAKEN AS THE ONLY SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR BASING FINANCIAL DECISION-MAKING. THOSE REQUIRING FINANCIAL GUIDANCE AND ADVICE SHOULD CONSULT WITH THEIR FINANCIAL CONSULTANT OR ADVISOR. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ANY MISREPRESENTATION OF POLICIES, DATA OR ERRORS IN THIS CONTENT.