The 2021 Brisbane Truck Show is now only around 2 months away and event organisers have now opened ticket sales. Hosted by the HVIA (Heavy Vehicle Industry Australia) the event will be held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre from 13-16 May 2021. According to organisers around 300 exhibitors are expected to be exhibiting. The show is attended by both suppliers and vehicle owners and operators from across industry sectors – construction, agriculture, freight, construction, transport, logistics and many others.
Event organizers have announced that attendees of the show will be treated to an array of product exhibits and displays, including cutting-edge trailer designs, the latest technological solutions, and new truck releases. Additionally, there will be a diverse range of equipment and components on display, all relevant to the truck, heavy vehicle, and equipment market.
This year's event is being held concurrently with the Civil Construction Field Days, with show tickets granting visitors access to both exhibitions. This presents a fantastic opportunity to explore the latest developments in both trucks and machinery, all within a single event. Beyond witnessing the newest products and vehicles, such events provide truck owners and operators with an optimal platform to connect with fellow industry members. This offers a space to exchange information, industry insights, and potentially beneficial tips and advice for enhancing their businesses.
One of Jade Truck Loans major equipment lenders, Morris Finance, is a promotional partner of the event. We’re noting that point as a strong hint and reminder to talk to us prior to attending the show to secure a pre-approved truck loan so you are ready to order at the event, should the opportunity present.
So who can you expect to see and connect with at the May show? We took a look at the list of exhibitors as it stands so far and it is impressive. Notables include Daimler Truck and Bus, Iveco, Detroit Diesel, Hino, PACCAR, Transport Certification Australia, Allison Transmission and many others. Nearly 300 expected so visitors will have their work cut out getting around to all those they plan to speak with.
Exhibitors encompass a wide spectrum of offerings, including vehicles, parts, systems, engines, technology solutions, tires, fuel systems, engineering and electronics, as well as equipment tailored for workshops.
Information for Show Visitors
To assist with your travel planning, we’ve caught up with some of the details around the show and you can stay up to date with further developments and announcements.
- Show Times: Thursday 13 through Saturday 15 May, 10am to 6pm. Sunday 16 May, 10am-4pm.
- Australian Heavy Vehicle Industry Week is running in concert with the show, with activities planned both at the show venue and in other venues in Brisbane. These include seminars and displays.
- The venue is ideally placed within easy access of train and bus connections and car parks are located on site and nearby.
- The event has appointed a travel company to assist visitors with booking accommodation and travel. A big crowd is expected so it would be advised to not wait until the last minute to secure your accommodation.
- The event will be run under a COVID-safe plan in accordance with Queensland Health requirements. As the COVID-19 scenario can change quickly, staying across updates is a good idea.
Tickets can purchased for either one or two day attendance online or at the door. Tip: discount offered for purchasing online. A day ticket is $22 if purchased online and two days $40. Tickets also allow entry to the Civil Construction Field Day which is being held at another venue – Hamilton Northshore.
Securing Pre-Show Finance
Industry shows and exhibitors are well-known for the enticing "show specials" they offer attendees. These specials can encompass a variety of offerings, such as appealing discounts on purchases made during the event or on orders placed at the exhibition. Although we currently lack specific information on any show specials for BTS21, it's highly likely that there will be lucrative deals awaiting discovery.
The key factor is that without having your financing in place, you might lack the necessary confidence or capability to seize these advantageous offers. This is where Jade's pre-approved truck loans prove to be an ideal solution, ensuring you have the financial readiness to capitalize on these opportunities.
If you’ve never secured a pre-approved truck loan previously, here’s a quick rundown on what it involves when sourced through Jade Truck Loans.
- The loan is arranged and approved prior to actually buying the vehicle or even making enquiries. It can be arranged based on an estimated investment with some indication if possible of the type of truck, especially whether purchasing new or used.
- Your Jade consultant sources you quotes and on acceptance, processes your application through to the approvals stage.
- Available across our loan portfolio – Chattel Mortgage, Truck Leasing, Truck Rental and CHP.
- Available for Low Docs and No Docs Truck Loans and Bad Credit Truck Loans.
- Attracts the same cheap truck loan interest rates deals as post-purchase truck loans.
- Available on all types of trucks and trailers.
- Fixed interest rate, fixed loan term and fixed repayments apply.
- Pre-approved loans are valid for a set time period after which the loan would need to be reviewed/re-assessed and re-quoted.
- No obligation is attached. If you have a change of mind and do not proceed with any purchase, the pre-approved loan simply expires without issue.
- Available for all types of businesses: sole traders, partnerships, owner-operators, family businesses, SMEs and large corporations.
You can start talking pre-approved truck loans with Jade as soon as you like to prepare for BTS21.
To discuss arranging a pre-approved truck loan in preparation for the Brisbane Truck Show, contact Jade Truck Loans on 1300 000 003.
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS PREPARED SOLELY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES AND IS NOT INTENDED AS FINANCIAL ADVICE OR AS THE SOLE BASIS FOR MAKING FINANCIAL DECISIONS. THOSE REQUIRING ADVICE SHOULD CONSULT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ANY MISREPRESENTATIONS OF PRODUCTS, POLICIES AND INFORMATION OR ERRORS IN THE CONTENT AS REFERRED FROM OTHER SOURCES.